Burkhard has worked with talent attraction in Berlin Partner for nearly a decade. The infamously poor but sexy capital of Germany has acquired that special something that attracts both creatives as well as startups, entrepreneurs and students. He knows long-term strategic talent attraction, working with HR and labor market policy, business development, marketing Berlin Sciences and focusing on innovation and technology. All of this in a multi-stakeholder engagement.
Berlin Partner for Business and Technology offers business and technology promotion for companies, investors and science institutes in Berlin. With carefully tailored services and excellent links to research, our experts provide an outstanding range of offerings to help companies launch, innovate, expand and secure their economic future in Berlin.
• Ashok Dudhat has more than 10+ years of experience with different IT industries.
• Able to handle a team with any software development with any platform system,
domain and programming languages.
• Result oriented, Enthusiastic nature, Positive attitude, Self-confident.
• Projects management through the complex processes of technology development,
deployment, Software integration, operation and all phases of the development life cycle.
• Strategic thinking, Problem-solving and analytical skills, astute judgment and decision making capability.
• Proficiency and experience in evaluation, monitoring, support and reporting throughout the development life cycle.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in communications and client/partner relations management.
• Solution driven, knowledge and expertise in various technologies and capability of leveraging technology assets to build systems/solutions.
• Strong business acumen, legal and financial aspect of the project, ability to lead &
motivate the team and efficient utilization of resources capability.
Jobsensai has access to the best recruiters, to help others find the best possible way to become a master in their particular field.
Torsten is responsible for the product innovation department of StepStone. He has more than 15 years of experience in the definition and management of digital projects and ensuring the handshake between business, user experience and IT for new & innovative solutions. Torsten is offering SME’s perspective, guidance and innovation leadership within strategy & user experience for connected digital services.