Vice President at ICT Academy
Business Strategist and Consultant with over 25 years of experience in leading and managing multiple business verticals specializing largely in the Technology enabled Education. He is also a visiting guest lecturer to several universities and institutes across India.
Industry Experience :
Worked in multiple verticals of the Education & Training Industry and have held various positions and performed strategic roles in organizations like First Computers, Pentasoft Technologies, Everonn Education, QAI Global, Aris Global, and McGraw-Hill Education, and have consulted and mentored several EdTech startups. Currently holds the following positions;
- Vice President- ICT Academy
- Member – Industry Advisory Board – Saveetha Engineering College
- Member – BoS- DoMS, Sri Ramkrishna Engineering College
- Member – BoS- DoMS, Saveetha Engineering College
- Member Skill Development Council – FICCI
Training/ Teaching Experience
- Having started his career as a trainer, he is more passionate about training and renders seminars and guest lectures at various Forums and Academic Institutions.
- He is a specialist in facilitating Business Education by integrating Simulations, in the areas of Economics, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Change & Crisis Management, Conflict Resolutions & Leadership, Business & Boardroom Strategy, etc.
- Has rendered Business Simulation Sessions at institutes including IIMs, IITs, GLIM, VITs, etc. apart from other Tier 2 & 3 category institutes and corporates like Steria, TVS Tyres, FSS Tech, etc.
- Has conducted various Faculty Development Programs (FDP) and trained over 10000+ Faculties from several institutes across India impacting more than 20 million learners.
- His favorite areas include Outbound Training in Leadership, Team Building, Problem Solving Skills, and Inbound Training in Marketing, Business Strategy, Business Modeling, Global Economics, Goal Setting, MBO, and Motivation Practice.