Managing Director at Eisberg Hungary
University of Agricultural Sciences in Gödöllő, graduated in 1989.
1993-2005 I worked in a multinational environment (Sluis&Groot, Sandoz, Novartis, finally Syngenta-same company with 4 aquisitions)
Since 2007 I have been Managing Director of Eisberg, which has been part of the Swiss Bell Food Group since 2016.
Prizes, awards and assignments:
- I have been a member of the Board of the Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SWISSCHAM) since 2014.
- Since the beginning, 10 years board member of Business Council for Sustainable Development.
- In 2016, I was awarded the “Male Manager of the Year” by the PWA (Professional Women’s Association).
- Corvinus University awarded me the Pro Facultate award for my efforts in the field of university education.
- I serve as a board member of the Presidential Advisory Board of ISOFORUM 9000, the largest national quality organisation.
- In 2021, the Hospital School Foundation and Budapest Festival Orchestra have invited me to support their work as an ambassador.
- In 2021 “Manager for the society “prize by Shell & Hungarian Association of executives.
- In 2022 “Better managers, better world” prize by Business Coach organisation.
- Eisberg is ten times “Superbrands”, four times “Business Superbrands” award winners.