- Company Size: 2,000 +
- 48 W 25th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10010
- Founded: 1999
NCC Group is a global cyber and software resilience business operating across multiple sectors, geographies and technologies.
- We have a significant market presence in North America, the UK, continental Europe and a rapidly growing footprint in Asia Pacific
- We work across both private and public sectors, including supporting governments
- We have circa 1,800 technologists and professionals working to help keep our customers cyber safe and secure
- At any given time we are working with over 40 programming languages
- We have over 100,000 deposits of code safely secured in escrow for our customers
- As at January 2020 we were supporting 58 Fortune 500 and 85 FTSE 350 clients
- Admitted onto the London Stock Exchange on 13 July 2007
What we do
We assess, develop and manage cyber threats across our increasingly connected society. We advise global technology, manufacturers, financial institutions, critical national infrastructure providers, retailers and governments on the best way to keep businesses, software and personal data safe.