This data protection data will educate you about the processing of your personal data that we gather from you regarding your cooperation in Tech Jobs Fair events (hereinafter: event). Your personal data will be handled consistently with the pertinent data protection guidelines.
Personal data, as characterized by Article 4 (1) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) incorporates all data connected with a distinguished or recognizable natural individual.
- Application of these Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter alluded to as “T&C”) oversee the contractual relationship between Tech Jobs Fair (“we”, “us”, “our”, Tech Jobs Fair UG in Germany relying upon the event you are enlisting for) and event participants (“the Participant”, “you”, “your”).
- The topic of these T&C is the acquisition of tickets for the event indicated in the event registration form (the “Event”) and the participation at the Event by the Participant.
- You agree to these Terms and Conditions by submitting your registration.
- Both documents have been published and can be accessed on the website.
- Name and contact information of the controller and corporate data protection officer
Controller and corporate inside the significance of Art. 4 (7) GDPR is:
Tech Jobs Fair UG
Chausseestr 40, 10115
Kindly go ahead and reach us directly whenever you have any inquiries concerning your data protection privileges or your rights as a data subject.
- Personal data processing and purposes of data processing
- Event Enrollment
To enlist for an event, we gather the accompanying required data:
- Name, first name,
- Payment information, contingent upon the chosen technique for payment (for example credit cards, bank account information), and
- Email address.
The reason for processing the required data is to recognize you as an event participant, to actually take a look at the given data for credibility, to hold a spot for your investment, and to layout a legally binding relationship with you.
We additionally require your data to prepare name badges and arrangements of participants for different participants, as material, and to supply you with event data previously, during, and after the event. This is done to ensure optimal participation for you and to allow us to plan the event and ensure that it goes smoothly.
To process the participation fee, we need your payment information.
Additional information can be given willfully. Voluntary data permit us to plan and lead the event as per participants’ interests.
We process data at your solicitation and for the reasons depicted by Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR to satisfy the commitments of the participation arrangement and to execute pre legally binding provisions.
We will utilize your email address to inform you about comparative events coordinated by us in the future provided that you have explicitly assented to this utilization of your email address or if we have informed you thereof independently while gathering your email address and have called attention to one side to protest this utilization at any time. To the extent that this utilization did not depend on consent, the processing happens based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We have a real interest in informing our participants of different events likewise coordinated by us.
On account of events for which a fee is charged, the personal data we gather for the event is, on a fundamental level, put away for the rest of the standard restriction time of three years after the year’s end where the event was held, and the data are deleted after that. On account of free events, we delete the personal data gathered by us no later than a half year after the event was held. Capacity past the particular time frame expressed happens provided that and to the degree that:
- We are obligated to store the data for a more extended period as per Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR in light of legal commitments of capacity and documentation (particularly Sec. 147 of the German Fiscal Code (AO)). For this situation, the data are put away just to the degree expected by the maintenance commitment.
- You have agreed to storage beyond that pursuant as per Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
- We utilize your email address, dependent upon the necessities set out in Sec. 7 (3) of the German Act Against Unfair Competition (UWG), to inform you regarding future events by email. For this situation, we store your email address and your first and last names until you object to processing for this reason.
For those who register using our website’s online form, please also take a moment to review our data protection information, which you will find at [https://hiretechtalent.com/privacy-policy/], which explains what data is already collected and processed when you visit our site.
AWR (foreign trade laws)
Moreover, as a research institution, we are subject to various requirements pursuant to foreign trade regulations (among them Council Regulation (EC) No 2580/2001). In order to properly comply with these statutory requirements, we use your first and last names along with your address and date of birth in order, among other things, to carry out sanction list screening. The processing is done pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in processing these data in this respect since otherwise, as the controller, we may be threatened with legal consequences.
- Subscribing to the newsletter in the context of the event
- Photos and videos
With regards to the event, you have the choice to register to accept our ordinary newsletter. You can do this either online while registering for the event or straightforwardly at the actual event by entering your email address in a form intended for this purpose.
Once you have subscribed, you will get a registration notification by email, which you want to confirm to get the newsletter (purported twofold select in). Your email response fills in as affirmation that you are as a matter of fact the individual who started the subscription.
We will send you the newsletter only in the event that you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
You may unsubscribe at any time, for example through a link at the end of every newsletter. On the other hand, you may also unsubscribe by reaching us.
Your email address is deleted immediately after you withdraw your agreement to get the newsletter, except if you have assented to capacity past that in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or except such storage is necessary, pursuant with Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, for the exhibition of the agreement.
Photos and videos will be taken to record the event pictures. Since you might be distinguished in these pictures, either directly or by implication, they represent personal data.
The pictures will be utilized for virtual entertainment, social media, news detailing directly connected with the event as well as inward revealing at Tech Jobs Fair.
Besides, the pictures will be distributed with the end goal of a post-event covering our media stages and social media networks like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or our site. This processing is expected specifically to record and advance our event.
The legitimate reason for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The reasons referenced are authentic interests in the importance of the previously mentioned provision.
The images will be stored in a social media album.
We don’t transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those referenced below.
- For the presentation of the agreement
- For extra purposes
Your personal data are revealed to third parties where legitimately allowable and required, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, for the presentation of the agreements and concurrences with you. This remembers for specific exposure of the data to event partners and exhibitors to recruit, arrange, and hold the event as well as the revelation of payment data to our payment specialist organization or monetary foundations to deal with registration charge payments. Third parties might involve the moved data for the previously mentioned purposes as it were.
Beyond the above mentioned, we reveal your personal data to third parties provided if:
- you have given consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR, or
- if there is a legitimate necessity for divulgence as per Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. This implies that we may not proceed with the data processing in view of this consent from here on out;
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to get admittance to your personal data handled by us. Specifically, you might demand data about the motivations behind the processing, the classifications of personal data concerned, the classes of beneficiaries to whom the personal data have been or will be revealed, and the visualized period for which the data will be put away. Additionally, you reserve the option to demand correction, deletion, or limitation of processing, to protest processing, the option to hold up a grievance, and get data about the wellspring of your data in the event that they were not gathered by us, as well as about the presence of mechanized direction, including profiling, and, if appropriate, significant data about the rationale in question;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to get the correction of wrong data or the completion of your personal data immediately;